$1000/$500 PSA Closed Satellite
100.000 HUF KARAKAL purchase voucher
The Griff Squash & Fitness Club awaits is holding a two-day graded tournament with A-E Grades and Ladies. The A grade and Ladies are PSA Closed Satellite events ($1000 Men, $500 Women). The E grade is aimed for recreational (beginner) players.
- A/B Grades: PSA players + Hungarian ranked players 1-75
- Ladies: PSA players and Hungarian Ladies ranking 1-29
- KARAKAL C/D Grades: Hungarian ranked players 76-150
- KARAKAL E grade: Hungarian ranked players 151+, Hungarian Ladies Ranking 30+ and players without a ranking
- 32 - a minimum of 16 in each grade
- A/B Grades: October 21-22, 2017, 10 am
- Ladies: October 21-22, 2017, 10 am
- KARAKAL C/D Grades: October 21, 2017, 9 am
- KARAKAL E Grade: October 22, 2017, 9 am
Hotel room reservations can be made at a discount rate for the event - Griff Hotel. If you wish to take advantage of this offer you must indicate this with on your entry form.
There will be YouTube Live broadcasting on both days, finals with commentator.
Sign up for our Youtube channel now!
- Gubi Ramon tournament Head referee
- Tibor Tomcsányi tournament referee
- Gábor Szilágyi Tournament Director
Entry closing date:
- 12th October, 2017 (Thursday) until 22:00 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No other forms of entry will be accepted, all emails will be acknowledged, if you do not receive a response to your entry we probably didn’t receive it.
- Draw: 13th October at 10 o'clock.
- Withdrawals will not be accepted after the entry deadline, entry fees must be paid for no- shows as well. If you fail to pay your entry fee we will not accept your entry for subsequent tournaments.
- PSA A/B and Ladies Grades 6.000 HUF
- KARAKAL C/D and E Grades 5.000 HUF
- Includes a Gatorade energy drink, a Red Bull Energy drink, a warm meal (both days in the PSA category) and a Victor gift package
- There will be a public draw at the hotel on October 13, 2017 from 10 am. The draw and schedule can be viewed at www.griffsquash.hu
- Straight Knockout, with plates as lower grades (A/B grade’s 32 draw will be a 16 A and 16 B after the first round)
- (The directors have the right to avoid a moderate entry / up to 65 matches on a day of Tournament / the first 16 places to be played, with a straight forward relinquishment consolation.)
- At least two matches for all players except for 17 players. In 17 entries, the two lowest ranked players will bet on the main board, only one match is guaranteed to the loser.
- Best of 5 games, PAR 11 scoring. Seedings:
For Draw 8, 4 player (1 / 3-4, 3-4 / 2.)
- For Draw 16: 8 player (1./5-8/5-8/3-4; 3-4 / 5-8 / 5-8 / 2.)
- For Draw 32, 16 player (1/9-16/9-16/5-8/5-8/9-16/9/16/3-4; 3-4 / 9-16 / 9- 16 / 5-8 / 5-8 / 9-16 / 9-16 / second)
- For groups according to the ESF system.
- Dunlop double yellow dot ball Refereeing:
The Tournament Head Referee shall appoint the referee for all matches during the Tournament. Unless otherwise stated, the winner must referee and the loser must mark. Marking sheets will be provided by the Head Referee.
- After the finals, the participation of the winners is mandatory!
Prizes in each grades:
- 1st place cup, medal and certificate
- 2nd place medal and certificate
- 3rd place medal and certificate
- In addition:
- "A-B" Grades:
- 1st place $ 500
- 2nd place $ 250
- 3rd place $ 125
- 4th place $ 125
- Women's grade:
- 1st place $ 250
- 2nd place $ 125
- 3rd place $ 62.5
- 4th place $ 62.5
- KARAKAL C-D and E Grades:
- 1st place 20.000 HUF Karakal purchase voucher
- 2nd place 15.000 HUF Karakal purchase voucher
- 3rd place 10.000 HUF Karakal purchase voucher
- 4th place 5.000 HUF Karakal purchase voucher
The applicable rules:
- The General Contest Rules of the Squash Federation and the World Squash Federation (WSF) Tournament Rules (www.worldsquash.org).
The organizers are not responsible for any items left in the dressing rooms and at the venue.